College campuses are full of mysteries, and there’s a major one developing right now at the University of Wisconsin. Somebody has allegedly been using one of the campus libraries to photocopy a cat. But so far, nobody knows who is doing this.
A staffer at the university’s Badger Herald newspaper stumbled upon the following photo while studying at the Steenbock Library Tuesday:
Apparently, these photos have been spotted several times at Steenbock, which is the library for agriculture and life sciences, human ecology and, wait for it, veterinary medicine. So maybe this mysterious photocopier is actually doing this for some kind of research purpose.
So far, it looks like only one person has been committing this strange act — but there could be some copycat crimes soon.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body