Zachary Quinto stopped by Conan Tuesday night, where the conversation quickly turned to the recent death of Leonard Nimoy. Quinto is known for playing Spock in the modern Star Trek franchise, a role he inherited from Nimoy.
The two Spocks became very close, Quinto explained, so losing him was obviously difficult. “But I feel so grateful that I knew him and he was such an instrumental figure in my life,” Quinto said. “He lived a beautiful life and a full life.”
Conan then shared a memory from back when he worked as a writer on The Simpsons and Nimoy agreed to do an episode. “I freaked out,” Conan said, “because he was such an indelible part of my childhood.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow