Cook’s comments came in a wide-ranging discussion with Fast Company about the device and the company as a whole.
Cook also discussed how Apple designed the user interface on the Apple Watch:
The Apple Watch is the company’s first new product line introduced during Cook’s tenure as CEO. It goes on sale April 24, with a preview and presale period beginning April 10.
Cook also said that late Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ greatest gift to the world was Apple “and its culture.”
Read the rest of the interview at Fast Company.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears