Jennifer Garner has a new movie coming out—Danny Collins, co-starring Al Pacino and Annette Bening—and she’s promoting it like many movie stars do these days: making the late-night circuit and doing something very, very silly in hopes of going viral. The Men, Women & Children actress stopped by Jimmy Fallon’s The Tonight Show on Tuesday for a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Pie, a spin on the classic game where contestants get pied in the face if they lose enough rounds. She didn’t fare much better than when Jada Pinkett Smith played the game late last year, but at least Garner was wise enough to wear goggles.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow