Jennifer Garner has a new movie coming out—Danny Collins, co-starring Al Pacino and Annette Bening—and she’s promoting it like many movie stars do these days: making the late-night circuit and doing something very, very silly in hopes of going viral. The Men, Women & Children actress stopped by Jimmy Fallon’s The Tonight Show on Tuesday for a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Pie, a spin on the classic game where contestants get pied in the face if they lose enough rounds. She didn’t fare much better than when Jada Pinkett Smith played the game late last year, but at least Garner was wise enough to wear goggles.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022