Kraft Foods Group announced Tuesday it is voluntarily recalling about 242,000 cases of select Macaroni & Cheese dinners because of the possibility that small pieces of metal may be inside the boxes.
The Illinois-based company said in a statement that recalled boxes are limited to 7.25-oz. Original flavor boxed dinners with the best-when-used-by dates of Sept. 18, 2015, through Oct. 11, 2015. The recalled products were shipped to customers in the U.S. and “some Caribbean and South American countries — but not to Canada.”
Kraft said the recall was issued following reports by eight consumers, but added that no injuries had been reported.
Additional specifications on recalled products are listed in a statement posted on Kraft’s website. The company advises customers who purchased recalled products to return them to the store where they were purchased for a full refund or exchange.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up