Everyone from flight attendants to high school teachers to Michelle Obama and Ellen DeGeneres has been dancing to “Uptown Funk” lately, but this guy’s treadmill choreography is perhaps the most impressive.
During his minute-and-a-half routine, professional dancer and choreographer Carson Dean pulls off all sorts of jumps, spins, kicks and even a few flips without ever losing his balance.
You can totally hear him saying in his head, “Don’t believe me? Just watch.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow