Everyone from flight attendants to high school teachers to Michelle Obama and Ellen DeGeneres has been dancing to “Uptown Funk” lately, but this guy’s treadmill choreography is perhaps the most impressive.
During his minute-and-a-half routine, professional dancer and choreographer Carson Dean pulls off all sorts of jumps, spins, kicks and even a few flips without ever losing his balance.
You can totally hear him saying in his head, “Don’t believe me? Just watch.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up