Your dog or cat may hate bath time, but this baby elephant absolutely loves it.
In a video purportedly taken at the Ayutthaya Elephant Palace & Royal Kraal in Thailand, the lumbering calf half-dives, half-falls into a tub barely big enough for him … four times.
The way he stumbles around, much to the delight of his giggling audience, makes it seem like there’s an alcoholic content to the liquid in that tub.
The little tusker even grabs the hose in his trunk and playfully runs away, but not before leaving behind a rather nasty surprise.
Read next: Watch 2 Koalas Embroiled in a Herculean Wrestling Match
See The Best Biology Photos Of The Year
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time