Furniture giant Ikea has done it again and launched a hilarious new advert — remember the bookbook? — this time in the shape of a “shelf-help” video for fixing a floundering relationship.
In the ad, a couple are having problems in the bedroom, “I just wish you knew what to do with your junk,” says the woman as the camera pans down past her partner’s midriff to a floor strewn with clothes.
But thanks to a Swedish, turtleneck wearing “shelf-help guru” called Fille Güte (geddit?) who advises the couple to have more space, they are able to get over their storage woes as their room transforms into an Ikea haven.
“Always believe in your shelf,” says a very punny guru.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Helen Regan at email@example.com