Following up a performance that features towering flame-throwers and a massive mob of U.K. grime rappers is no easy task, so Kanye West just decided not to.
The rapper tweeted Monday that he felt his Brits Awards performance of “All Day” best “captured the energy of the record,” so he chose to make the live clip the first official music video from his upcoming album, So Help Me God.
Kanye videos are entertaining one way or another, so it’s a little disappointing that he’d pass on creating a whole new concept. Then again, now he can devote himself full-time to finishing his new album—at least when he’s not tweeting naked photos of his wife.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk