The same week that Meghan Trainor debuted the music video for “Dear Future Husband,” a parody of the song made by two men who want to adopt a baby has been making headlines.
Joe Morales and Joey Famoso of Minneapolis, Minn., who have been looking for a birth mom over the last year, have written a song about what great parents they will be. Sample lyrics:
ABC News reports that the couple came close to adopting in November when they flew out to Michigan to be there for a delivery, but the woman decided to keep the baby. The two men hope the song will go viral and be seen by another birth mom. The video ends with a link to the adoption agency that they are using.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future