Sunday night marked the premiere of E!’s first scripted series The Royals, but it also saw the return of the network’s real reigning family: the 10th season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
To celebrate wife Kim Kardashian’s TV empire — as well as her newly minted 30 million Twitter followers — Kanye West posted an eight-part, NSFW-ish Twitter storm featuring nude pictures of Kim.
“I’M SO LUCKY” the caps lock-prone rapper, who’s readying his new album So Help Me God, tweeted before posting several more photos, all with the caption “SWISH!!!”
Now just imagine what he’ll do on their anniversary.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving