Sunday night marked the premiere of E!’s first scripted series The Royals, but it also saw the return of the network’s real reigning family: the 10th season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
To celebrate wife Kim Kardashian’s TV empire — as well as her newly minted 30 million Twitter followers — Kanye West posted an eight-part, NSFW-ish Twitter storm featuring nude pictures of Kim.
“I’M SO LUCKY” the caps lock-prone rapper, who’s readying his new album So Help Me God, tweeted before posting several more photos, all with the caption “SWISH!!!”
Now just imagine what he’ll do on their anniversary.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization