The hottest show on TV right now has stacked its upcoming two-hour season finale with a handful guest-stars: Jennifer Hudson, Patti LaBelle and Rita Ora are all slated to appear on Fox’s Empire this week.
Now another one of them, Snoop Dogg, has shared a sneak peak of his guest spot, which finds the rapper playing himself and promoting a new album on Lucious Lyon’s (Terrence Howard) record label. The deal may be fictional, but the record sure isn’t—his 13th studio album, BUSH, arrives May 12 and was produced entirely by Pharrell Williams.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org