This high-tech car could be flying off the showroom floor by 2017.
“We need another revolution, we need a revolution in personal transportation,” Vaculik said.
According to AeroMobil’s YouTube page, the above video shows a prototype that is “very close to the final product,” which will come equipped with autopilot and parachute deployment systems.
Vaculik says he anticipates the car will be available by 2017.
Uber partnership TBD.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State