These dachshunds named Ernie and Max are really good at being cute — look how long and low to the ground they are! — but they’re also pretty skilled at playing ice hockey. Their owner made use of some backyard snow and built a custom goal for the pups to play with.
Ernie and Max primarily play defense, working to protect the goal as their owner attempts to score. Well, Ernie mostly plays defense while Max just hangs out and gets in the way and sniffs things.
Obviously these dogs deserve to win the Stanley Cup.
See Adorable Puppies Shaking Their Fur
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com