These dachshunds named Ernie and Max are really good at being cute — look how long and low to the ground they are! — but they’re also pretty skilled at playing ice hockey. Their owner made use of some backyard snow and built a custom goal for the pups to play with.
Ernie and Max primarily play defense, working to protect the goal as their owner attempts to score. Well, Ernie mostly plays defense while Max just hangs out and gets in the way and sniffs things.
Obviously these dogs deserve to win the Stanley Cup.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This