These dachshunds named Ernie and Max are really good at being cute — look how long and low to the ground they are! — but they’re also pretty skilled at playing ice hockey. Their owner made use of some backyard snow and built a custom goal for the pups to play with.
Ernie and Max primarily play defense, working to protect the goal as their owner attempts to score. Well, Ernie mostly plays defense while Max just hangs out and gets in the way and sniffs things.
Obviously these dogs deserve to win the Stanley Cup.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World