Those who thought koalas spend all day eating and lounging in trees in a eucalyptus-induced sleepy stupor are in for a surprise.
“On my daily walk with the dogs when I unexpectedly got front row seats to a koala wrestling match,” Victoria, Australia, resident Ashton Webster wrote on YouTube.
And my, was the the intense wrestling match (grunting and all) a sight to behold.
The koalas are so consumed by their grapple, they aren’t even disturbed when Webster’s dog Lucy pokes in her nose to see what’s going on.
“Lucy, get out of it!” the concerned Webster warns.
Can you guess what happens next?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org