Prepare yourself for the most touching version of “Shake it Off” ever.
In an era that has brought us a jovial cop and dancing frat brothers offering their renditions of the Taylor Swift mega-hit, comes a video from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia that will melt your heart.
“Our incredible team of Child Life Specialists, Child Activity Coordinators, Music and Art Therapists, teachers and dedicated volunteers have created something really special and fun to celebrate and spread awareness for #ChildLifeMonth!” CHOP wrote on its Facebook page while releasing the video Thursday evening.
The Child Life Team specializes in helping children cope with stressful aspects of their hospital stays, reports ABC 6 in Philadelphia.
The video features an assortment of kids hamming it up for the camera, some lip synching to the song from their hospital beds with medical equipment attached to their bodies.
Various hospital staff members get in on the action, as well as one diminutive pooch who can be seen appropriately shaking (it off) on command.
We dare you not to get teary upon viewing.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms