Prepare yourself for the most touching version of “Shake it Off” ever.
In an era that has brought us a jovial cop and dancing frat brothers offering their renditions of the Taylor Swift mega-hit, comes a video from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia that will melt your heart.
“Our incredible team of Child Life Specialists, Child Activity Coordinators, Music and Art Therapists, teachers and dedicated volunteers have created something really special and fun to celebrate and spread awareness for #ChildLifeMonth!” CHOP wrote on its Facebook page while releasing the video Thursday evening.
The Child Life Team specializes in helping children cope with stressful aspects of their hospital stays, reports ABC 6 in Philadelphia.
The video features an assortment of kids hamming it up for the camera, some lip synching to the song from their hospital beds with medical equipment attached to their bodies.
Various hospital staff members get in on the action, as well as one diminutive pooch who can be seen appropriately shaking (it off) on command.
We dare you not to get teary upon viewing.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve