Prepare yourself for the most touching version of “Shake it Off” ever.
In an era that has brought us a jovial cop and dancing frat brothers offering their renditions of the Taylor Swift mega-hit, comes a video from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia that will melt your heart.
“Our incredible team of Child Life Specialists, Child Activity Coordinators, Music and Art Therapists, teachers and dedicated volunteers have created something really special and fun to celebrate and spread awareness for #ChildLifeMonth!” CHOP wrote on its Facebook page while releasing the video Thursday evening.
The Child Life Team specializes in helping children cope with stressful aspects of their hospital stays, reports ABC 6 in Philadelphia.
The video features an assortment of kids hamming it up for the camera, some lip synching to the song from their hospital beds with medical equipment attached to their bodies.
Various hospital staff members get in on the action, as well as one diminutive pooch who can be seen appropriately shaking (it off) on command.
We dare you not to get teary upon viewing.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror