The committee has spoken and the full 2015 NCAA Tournament bracket has been set. Duke, Kentucky, Villanova and Wisconsin are the No.1 seeds in each region. The Big 12 and Big Ten each placed seven teams in the bracket. But which teams will make it to the Final Four in Indianapolis on April 4?
Here’s a printable bracket that you can fill in, courtesy of Sports Illustrated.
For more news and analysis on one of the biggest college tournaments in the sporting calendar, click here.
Read next: 6 Ways to Win Your March Madness Office Pool
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve