The committee has spoken and the full 2015 NCAA Tournament bracket has been set. Duke, Kentucky, Villanova and Wisconsin are the No.1 seeds in each region. The Big 12 and Big Ten each placed seven teams in the bracket. But which teams will make it to the Final Four in Indianapolis on April 4?
Here’s a printable bracket that you can fill in, courtesy of Sports Illustrated.
For more news and analysis on one of the biggest college tournaments in the sporting calendar, click here.
Read next: 6 Ways to Win Your March Madness Office Pool
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out