The committee has spoken and the full 2015 NCAA Tournament bracket has been set. Duke, Kentucky, Villanova and Wisconsin are the No.1 seeds in each region. The Big 12 and Big Ten each placed seven teams in the bracket. But which teams will make it to the Final Four in Indianapolis on April 4?
Here’s a printable bracket that you can fill in, courtesy of Sports Illustrated.
For more news and analysis on one of the biggest college tournaments in the sporting calendar, click here.
Read next: 6 Ways to Win Your March Madness Office Pool
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now