Warning: This video contains graphic content.
New body camera footage shows the rescue of 18-month-old Lily Groesbeck, who was saved by authorities after surviving 14 hours stuck in a car that had flipped onto its hood in a freezing Utah river.
Groesbeck survived a crash that killed her mother, Lynn Jennifer Groesbeck, 25, after the car crashed into the Utah’s Spanish Fork River. The car went unnoticed for hours, even though Lily was trapped in her car seat in the back. Her family is calling the survival a “miracle.”
The footage shows emergency responders working together to get Groesbeck out of the vehicle and to paramedics.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022