Warning: This video contains graphic content.
New body camera footage shows the rescue of 18-month-old Lily Groesbeck, who was saved by authorities after surviving 14 hours stuck in a car that had flipped onto its hood in a freezing Utah river.
Groesbeck survived a crash that killed her mother, Lynn Jennifer Groesbeck, 25, after the car crashed into the Utah’s Spanish Fork River. The car went unnoticed for hours, even though Lily was trapped in her car seat in the back. Her family is calling the survival a “miracle.”
The footage shows emergency responders working together to get Groesbeck out of the vehicle and to paramedics.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time