Who’s the fairest of them all? Decide for yourself in the new princess rap battle between Belle and Cinderella.
YouTube performer Whitney Avalon and actress Sarah Michelle Gellar team up for the latest edition of Avalon’s Princess Rap Battle video series as Cinderella (Gellar) and Belle (Avalon).
“Your tale as old as time sets us back fifty years,” raps Avalon’s Belle to Cinderella. “Do your chores, clean the floors, ’til a man just appears?”
Gellar’s Cinderella raps back: “Oh I’m the one who’s shallow ’cause your prince was really hairy? The Beast was in the friend zone ’til he gave you his library.”
The new video is the fourth edition of the series, which includes other battles between princesses like Snow White versus Frozen’s Elsa.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears