Verizon customers, let it be known: you can get a pretty decent smartphone for a more-than-decent price.
Motorola’s new Moto E, a low-end smartphone with LTE speed, is available for just $100 if you’re buying it through Verizon’s pre-paid service. That’s even cheaper than the $150 the Moto E would cost through Motorola.
The Moto E, which runs on Google’s Android operating system, does everything you’d expect out of a smartphone: emails, plays a good variety of music and video formats, takes selfies with its user-facing camera, yada, yada, yada. It also features a Snapdragon 410 processor and a wide array of rim colors. It might not have all the bells and whistles of a top-end $600+ smartphone, but it’ll certainly get the job done.
So budget-minders, take note, particularly if you use Verizon as your mobile service.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science