As if Olivia Pope didn’t have enough problems, Lena Dunham is set to guest star on the next episode of Scandal, and if the promo is any indication, she’ll bring all the destructive energy of her Girls character Hannah Horvath.
Dunham plays a writer with a book that threatens to reveal some of Washington’s dirtiest secrets, which spells big trouble for Pope. The episode, “It’s Good to Be Kink,” airs Thursday March 19 on ABC.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief