If you can’t get your hands on Krispy Kreme’s new bacon-topped hot dog in a doughnut bun, maybe you’ll get a chance to try another new fast food monstrosity: KFC’s deep fried burrito.
This creation — which the company considers a “snack” — comes stuffed with fried chicken. And cheese. And bacon. And bourbon barbecue sauce. And it’s all wrapped in a tortilla and then deep fried. For now, it’s only available in New Zealand for a limited time only.
The “snack” costs $3.90 NZ, or about $2.86 US. If enough New Zealanders like it, perhaps it could one day make its way to America, where it clearly belongs.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State