The Ward family told Sky News they witnessed a long, expletive-laden rant by Clarkson, who told his colleague he would get him fired for the oversight.
Sue Ward, 54, a medical receptionist, said Clarkson’s behaviour towards the employee was deplorable.
“He said he hadn’t done his job properly, it was ridiculous that there was nothing to eat, obviously there was lots of expletives in between all this, and that he would be losing his job, he would see to it that he would lose his job,” she said.
Bob Ward, 60, said Clarkson arrived in a helicopter at around 9.30pm and would not have his picture taken.
“I said ‘Any chance of a selfie Jeremy?'” He replied: “No, not with the day I’ve had today.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out