A poodle wearing human clothes and walking on its hind legs has raised eyebrows in China’s Sichuan province.
CCTV footage captures the one-year-old dog, dressed like a school girl—backpack and all—walking down a road in what looks like a park. NBC reports that its owner spent two months training the dog to do that, and it can allegedly walk up to a mile.
The sight even confused other canines, for at one point in the video, a small dog tries to sniff it, but a man takes the poodle by the paw and drags it away.
Is it Friday yet?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk