A poodle wearing human clothes and walking on its hind legs has raised eyebrows in China’s Sichuan province.
CCTV footage captures the one-year-old dog, dressed like a school girl—backpack and all—walking down a road in what looks like a park. NBC reports that its owner spent two months training the dog to do that, and it can allegedly walk up to a mile.
The sight even confused other canines, for at one point in the video, a small dog tries to sniff it, but a man takes the poodle by the paw and drags it away.
Is it Friday yet?
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive