Parents, get ready to have a bunch of new songs stuck in your head.
Disney announced official plans Thursday to produce a sequel to Frozen, reports Variety. The 2013 box-office smash took in over $1 billion worldwide and became the highest-grossing animated film of all time, as well as inspiring thousands of wintry-themed birthday parties and stirring little kids (and goats) to dress up as their favorite ice queen Elsa on Halloween.
In fact, Frozen pretty much took over everyone’s lives. So now the world needs to prepare to get Frozen over once again.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time