Parents, get ready to have a bunch of new songs stuck in your head.
Disney announced official plans Thursday to produce a sequel to Frozen, reports Variety. The 2013 box-office smash took in over $1 billion worldwide and became the highest-grossing animated film of all time, as well as inspiring thousands of wintry-themed birthday parties and stirring little kids (and goats) to dress up as their favorite ice queen Elsa on Halloween.
In fact, Frozen pretty much took over everyone’s lives. So now the world needs to prepare to get Frozen over once again.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears