English fantasy author Terry Pratchett died Thursday after an ongoing battle with early onset Alzheimer’s disease. He was 66.
The author, who published more than 70 books, wrote a closing set of tweets that referenced his Discworld series. They were heartbreakingly final:
He is survived by his wife and daughter.
Read next: Fantasy Author Terry Pratchett Dead at 66
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time