Ohio police are on the lookout for a mysterious serial pooper who has defecated on at least 19 cars in the last three years.
Akron police said that the culprit was caught in the act and photographed Wednesday morning when pooping on the hood of a car. But according to Cleveland.com, the suspect has also reportedly pooped on door handles and in passenger seats of unlocked vehicles.
A 2012 police report notes that “the excrement did not cause any damage to the car, but it did cause a big mess.”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now