In case you were under the false impression you were going to be able to sleep soundly tonight, a new video exists pairing Notorious B.I.G.’s “Hypnotize” with one of the many, many shows that featured live-action dinos as people.
YouTube’s Benjamin Roberts opted for Dinosaurs, the early ’90s sitcom that ran four (four!!!) seasons on ABC. The mashup is horrifying, as Earl Sinclair bounds around the frame with all the energy from the show’s run, distilled into four minutes. Earl is an imperfect stand-in for Christopher Wallace; the extinct papa Megalosaurus is nimbler and more expressive than Big Poppa was.
There is a solid plus to this video compared with the original, though: There is no Puffy—or Puffy equivalent—stealing the limelight from the star. Maybe that assuring fact will stave off night terrors… Nope. There’s no way. Watch at your own risk.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart