In the blue gown, we have Cinderella, the legendary rags-to-riches story who has “rhymes sharper than a needle.” She doesn’t hesitate to dish out insults, and that includes mentioning Belle’s friendly relationship with a certain hairy fellow.
Not one to take things lying down, we have Belle in the yellow gown, who is her own Beast. She drops some serious shade, name-checking Cinderella’s dead mother (ouch!) and pointing out that her 1950s values are seriously retro and not in a good way (“clean the floors, do some chores, until a man just appears?”).
It’s a battle of words as the two beauties trade barbs in a masterful freestyle that ends — like any good Disney tale — with a memorable moral to the story. If only fairy tales really ended with a mic drop.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time