The U.S. has 43 of the top 100 schools in an annual list of the world’s most prestigious universities.
This year the number one school in The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2015 is Harvard University, followed by Cambridge University. The U.S. and the UK are the best represented nations on the list – this year the U.S. claims 43 schools on the list, down from 46 last year and the UK boasts 12, up from 10 in 2014.
While the order has changed, the top six schools always remain constant, according to The Times Higher Education. Here is this year’s top ten:
- Harvard University
- Cambridge University
- University of Oxford
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Princeton University
- Yale University
- California Institute of Technology
- Columbia University
Read next: Colleges Need to Think Bigger To End Campus Rape
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space