The U.S. has 43 of the top 100 schools in an annual list of the world’s most prestigious universities.
This year the number one school in The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2015 is Harvard University, followed by Cambridge University. The U.S. and the UK are the best represented nations on the list – this year the U.S. claims 43 schools on the list, down from 46 last year and the UK boasts 12, up from 10 in 2014.
While the order has changed, the top six schools always remain constant, according to The Times Higher Education. Here is this year’s top ten:
- Harvard University
- Cambridge University
- University of Oxford
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Princeton University
- Yale University
- California Institute of Technology
- Columbia University
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow