A quick-fire comedian broke the Guinness World Record for the most jokes told in one minute.
Clive Greenaway, 57, managed to spit out 26 one-liners in just 60 seconds.
“When I heard a German held the world record form telling the most jokes in one minute I couldn’t believe it and knew it had to be broken,” the British comic told the Telegraph. “There was a lot of training that went into it. After I wrote down 30 jokes it took me months to practice them and get them word perfect and build up my delivery speed.”
Some jokes included, “My wife dresses to kill — and cooks the same way” and “Went to the paper shop — but it had blown away.”
Quantity over quality, I guess.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time