The real deal won’t go on sale until late April, but Apple Watch knockoffs are already popping up in China’s gadget black market.
The fake devices, ranging from $30 and up, were spotted Wednesday on Taobao.com, a Chinese website for online shopping. The real Apple Watch sells for $350-$17,000.
But don’t expect the Apple Watch listings to stay up for long: the e-commerce site has been sued in the past by luxury goods makers for not doing enough to stop users from buying and selling fake watches.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization