Myakka Pines Golf Club got a very scary visitor on the seventh hole green last week when an enormous alligator decided to spend some time there.
“Enormous” actually does not do this animal justice. Perhaps Jurassic is the proper adjective for a reptile this imposing.
The gator is so big that many are claiming the picture must be Photoshopped, but the country club says that the course’s newest, and most imposing, hazard is all too real.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time