A minor league baseball team and Krispy Kreme have joined forces to create an artery-clogging stadium snack that is, quite truly, a masterpiece.
Wilmington BlueRocks fans can now enjoy a Krispy Kreme glazed donut hot dog, complete with bacon and raspberry jam accoutrement.
Last week, the Arizona Diamondbacks premiered a churro hot dog:
What will be next in the baseball dessert-dog arms race?
Read next: The Jelly Belly Warehouse Is Closing
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022