A minor league baseball team and Krispy Kreme have joined forces to create an artery-clogging stadium snack that is, quite truly, a masterpiece.
Wilmington BlueRocks fans can now enjoy a Krispy Kreme glazed donut hot dog, complete with bacon and raspberry jam accoutrement.
Last week, the Arizona Diamondbacks premiered a churro hot dog:
What will be next in the baseball dessert-dog arms race?
Read next: The Jelly Belly Warehouse Is Closing
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now