America wants to see Tina Fey every day.
According to a new Quinnipiac University National Poll, 19% of those polled across the country want Fey to replace Jon Stewart when he leaves The Daily Show later this year.
Dennis Miller, also a Saturday Night Live alum, came in at 16%. Chelsea Handler, John Oliver, Craig Ferguson and Brian Williams were all in the single digits.
Fey anchored Weekend Update on SNL for years, and recently debuted her new sitcom, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, on Netflix.
According to the poll, she is favored by 23% of women and 15% of men.
The poll was conducted among some 1,300 registered voters via telephone.
Read next: Here’s What Jon Stewart Wants From the Next Host of The Daily Show
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement