Tony Robbins has spent almost four decades working as a life coach and self-help author, aiding finance industry titans and senior politicians. His new book, Money: Master the Game, gives readers seven steps to financial freedom and self-improvement. Watch Robbins share the wisdom he has gained during his extensive career.
Read next: 5 Types of Friends That Everyone Has
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving