Breaking Bad fans are being, well, bad.
At the beginning of the Better Call Saul Insider Podcast, show creator Vince Gilligan pre-empted the discussion about episode six with a PSA: Stop throwing pizzas at Walter White’s Albuquerque, N.M., home — which has become a bit of a tourist attraction.
The inspiration comes from the following iconic scene:
“Let me tell ya, there is nothing original, funny, or cool about throwing pizzas on [the owner’s] roof,” Gilligan says. “It’s just not funny. It’s been done before. You’re not the first.”
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up