Breaking Bad fans are being, well, bad.
At the beginning of the Better Call Saul Insider Podcast, show creator Vince Gilligan pre-empted the discussion about episode six with a PSA: Stop throwing pizzas at Walter White’s Albuquerque, N.M., home — which has become a bit of a tourist attraction.
The inspiration comes from the following iconic scene:
“Let me tell ya, there is nothing original, funny, or cool about throwing pizzas on [the owner’s] roof,” Gilligan says. “It’s just not funny. It’s been done before. You’re not the first.”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body