Update: The App Store appears back online as of Wednesday evening.
Apple’s App Store and iTunes services suffered intermittent outages Wednesday morning, with users reporting connection errors when downloading apps and data.
The issues occurred in the U.S., Switzerland, Spain and the U.K., Bloomberg first reported. Apple’s System Status page said that the iTunes Store and App Store were “unavailable for all users” as of 10:50 a.m. ET.
“Customers may be unable to make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store,” the page read.
The page also indicated that there had been a problem until before 9 a.m. ET with iCloud signins and iCloud mail.
Read next: The 5 Best iPhone Apps of the Week
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement