If you’ve spent any time on Yelp, you know it’s impossible to please everyone when it comes to food. Plenty of Yelp reviewers post totally reasonable reviews, but others share critiques that are just irrational, irrelevant and downright mean.
With that in mind, Foodbeast gathered three popular chefs from the southern California area to read some of the worst one-star reviews of their restaurants. The results are pretty funny.
“The food sucks as much as the chef’s personality,” chef Jason Quinn reads with a frown. “If I could give them no stars, I would,” reads Daniel Shemtob.
Some of these reviewers actually deserve five stars.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time