As we reported last week, PEEPS-flavored milk is now a real thing you can put into your body. Jimmy Kimmel was curious about this new seasonal beverage, so he decided to try it — and he recruited the American Idol judges to test it out too.
“It’s PEEPS-flavored milk,” he said on Tuesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! “Because in this busy fast-paced world, who has time to chew their marshmallows?” Kimmel, who says the milk “tastes like the circus,” isn’t a huge fan. He adds: “It tastes like what I imagine it would taste like to be breastfed by a mother clown.”
Later, the American Idol judges — Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr. — tried some and were much more polite. (Well, Harry and Keith like it. Jen finds it just too sugary.) If only Simon Cowell were still a judge, we’re sure he’d have some very mean but clever things to say.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time