Ashton Kutcher has a problem with men’s bathrooms—where are all the diaper changing stations?
Kutcher, who welcomed a daughter last fall with wife Mila Kunis, wrote on his Facebook page this week that he’s challenging his fans to find a public men’s restroom with a diaper changing station, in exchange for an online shout-out:
As of Tuesday evening, the search is still on.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023