The upcoming Apple Watch won’t be a hassle to use for southpaws.
The device, which features a digital crown on its right side that can be twisted to manipulate menus, will offer an option to be oriented for the right wrist on initial setup. With that mode enabled, owners can simply flip the watch face over so the crown is on the left side instead. Watch bands can also be easily switched out so that they’re properly oriented.
The Apple Watch launches April 24th with a variety of models ranging in price from $349 to $17,000.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.