The upcoming Apple Watch won’t be a hassle to use for southpaws.
The device, which features a digital crown on its right side that can be twisted to manipulate menus, will offer an option to be oriented for the right wrist on initial setup. With that mode enabled, owners can simply flip the watch face over so the crown is on the left side instead. Watch bands can also be easily switched out so that they’re properly oriented.
The Apple Watch launches April 24th with a variety of models ranging in price from $349 to $17,000.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time