The upcoming Apple Watch won’t be a hassle to use for southpaws.
The device, which features a digital crown on its right side that can be twisted to manipulate menus, will offer an option to be oriented for the right wrist on initial setup. With that mode enabled, owners can simply flip the watch face over so the crown is on the left side instead. Watch bands can also be easily switched out so that they’re properly oriented.
The Apple Watch launches April 24th with a variety of models ranging in price from $349 to $17,000.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism