At least 20 new Star Wars books will be released in the lead-up to the premiere of The Force Awakens.
Disney Worldwide Publishing and Lucasfilm have confirmed that the series—including novels, comics and sticker books for children—will reveal what happened to the heroes in the time between Return of the Jedi and the new film, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The books will reportedly be packed with clues about what fans can expect from the latest Star Wars installment, which hits theaters on Dec. 18.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate