At least 20 new Star Wars books will be released in the lead-up to the premiere of The Force Awakens.
Disney Worldwide Publishing and Lucasfilm have confirmed that the series—including novels, comics and sticker books for children—will reveal what happened to the heroes in the time between Return of the Jedi and the new film, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The books will reportedly be packed with clues about what fans can expect from the latest Star Wars installment, which hits theaters on Dec. 18.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer