There is very little joy in air travel these days with smaller seats, fewer amenities and closer quarters. So it’s nice when the flight staff goes the extra mile to help travelers enjoy the trip — even if that extra mile means going all the way “uptown”.
YouTube user Charlie Sierra caught a flight attendant going downtown on “Uptown Funk” and busting a move in an airplane aisle.
The flight attendant looked suitably fly as she threw out some old-school moves to the Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars hit. Not only did she get to have a little fun, but she also kept the passengers from grumbling.
As this video goes viral thanks to Reddit, hopefully other flight attendants will see it and kick off a competition among those flying the friendly skies so passengers get some free entertainment along with their peanuts.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time