There is very little joy in air travel these days with smaller seats, fewer amenities and closer quarters. So it’s nice when the flight staff goes the extra mile to help travelers enjoy the trip — even if that extra mile means going all the way “uptown”.
YouTube user Charlie Sierra caught a flight attendant going downtown on “Uptown Funk” and busting a move in an airplane aisle.
The flight attendant looked suitably fly as she threw out some old-school moves to the Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars hit. Not only did she get to have a little fun, but she also kept the passengers from grumbling.
As this video goes viral thanks to Reddit, hopefully other flight attendants will see it and kick off a competition among those flying the friendly skies so passengers get some free entertainment along with their peanuts.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving