Bettle Midler is such a big fan of Kim Kardashian that she named one of her chickens after the reality star, Jimmy Kimmel explained on Monday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! So to honor (and mock) Kim a little bit, Midler took some of her most ridiculous and vapid tweets and sang them, cabaret style, accompanied by a pianist.
“Ugh, I hate falling asleep with all my makeup on,” Midler belts beautifully. Along with, “I never thought I would ever say this … But I’m wearing flats today.”
Kimmel’s usual shtick is to have celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, but we could totally see Bette Midler singing silly celebrity tweets as another regular segment.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.