Spring is just around the corner, and so is prom season, Good Morning America reports.
Maddy Comito, a high school senior in North Carolina, got her boyfriend Jesse Jacobs tickets to a North Carolina State University basketball game against Syracuse University to celebrate their one-year anniversary. Jacobs, a college freshman, told Comito to look up at the Jumbotron, where plastered across the screen was the phrase, “Jesse Jacobs would like to ask Maddy Comito to the 2015 Apex HS Prom.”
She said yes.
— maddy (@madelynmjcomito) March 7, 2015
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World