“It would have been easier had there not been so many great women,” Soules tells PEOPLE of his strong feelings for the final three ladies. “It was a very difficult decision to be in.”
As viewers saw Monday, the farmer, 33, said goodbye to runner-up Becca Tilley, choosing instead to propose to outgoing fertility nurse Whitney Bischoff.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart