Warner Bros. has dropped the first full trailer for upcoming disaster movie San Andreas.
Starring Dwayne Johnson as a rescue helicopter pilot and Carla Gugino as his estranged wife, the film follows the couple from Los Angeles to San Francisco in order to save their daughter after the San Andreas Fault suffers a magnitude-9 earthquake.
But as the scientist played by Paul Giamatti tells them, the worst is yet to come.
“People need to know that the shaking is not over,” he says. “We are going to get hit again and it’s going to be a bigger monster.”
Cue shots of Los Angeles crumbling, the Hollywood sign crashing to the ground and a tsunami about to engulf the Golden Gate Bridge.
The film reunites director Brad Peyton and producer Beau Flynn following their collaboration on Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
Also starring is Alexandra Daddario (True Detective), Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer), Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife), Hugo Johnstone-Burt (Home and Away) and Art Parkinson (Game of Thrones).
San Andreas hits theaters May 29.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science