London folk rock band Mumford & Sons have ditched the banjos for their debut single off the upcoming album Wilder Mind.
Released Monday, “Believe” has an electrified sound and an atmospheric tone that builds and quickens as it reaches the climax.
In the accompanying music video, the viewer takes a first-person ride in a car as it drives through the night, picking up speed with the song.
Mumford & Sons — made up of Marcus Mumford, Ben Lovett, Winston Marshall and Ted Dwane — release Wilder Mind on May 4. It is their first album release since Babel in 2012.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart