London folk rock band Mumford & Sons have ditched the banjos for their debut single off the upcoming album Wilder Mind.
Released Monday, “Believe” has an electrified sound and an atmospheric tone that builds and quickens as it reaches the climax.
In the accompanying music video, the viewer takes a first-person ride in a car as it drives through the night, picking up speed with the song.
Mumford & Sons — made up of Marcus Mumford, Ben Lovett, Winston Marshall and Ted Dwane — release Wilder Mind on May 4. It is their first album release since Babel in 2012.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization